Incase of any technical problems, please send us email at email@example.com
Download the Details Advertisement. Please read it carefully before filling the online application form.
Last date for receipt of online applications: 27th December 2022
How to apply for individual post:
Application Fees - Click here for Payment Gateway
- New Registration
- Payment of Application Fee if Applicable.
- Candidate Login.
- Personal Information.
- Educational Qualifications Details.
- Work Experience Details.
- Document Upload.
- Other Information.
- Preview Application
- Finalize Application.
- Take printout of online finalized application form, sign and send the same along with all relevant self attested documents to The Registrar, VNIT, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440010 (India) through Post/ by Hand.
Finalization of application is mandatory. If not finalized, the application will not be considered. Editing/modification/addition is not possible after finalization of the application form. Hence, candidate should verify details before finalizing the application form.
Candidates who are applying for more than one post needs to submit online application form for each post separately.
Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates is given as per Govt. of India Norms.
- General/OBC-NCL Candidates - Rs. 400.
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application fee shall be payable through Online Mode only. The entry of the same after making payment shall be mentioned on online prescribed form.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post need to pay application fee for each post separately, if applicable.
UR/EWS - 5 Years (Departmental) ,
SC/ST - 5 Years ( Departmental) + 5 Years (Category) = Total 10 Years
OBC(NCL) - 5 Years( Departmental) + 3 Years (Category) =Total 8 Years